TSS has received two international awards and four national awards for its excellent performance in social service and community development. The details of each award is as follows.
A. International Awards
1. In April 2006, TSS was awarded with a prestigious international award entitled "Reflection of Hope Award" including cash prize of US$ 25,000 by Oklahoma City National Memorial Foundation, USA. This award was honored for TSS outstanding work in Ramechhap in the midst of insurgency and violence. The award selection committee included outstanding personalities like Oklahoma City philanthropist Linda P. Lambert, Justice Sandra Day O'Connor, Supreme Court of the United States, Dr. Arun Gandhi, International peace Advocate and Kari Watkins, Executive Director of the Museum.
2. In September 2015, TSS has received "International Leadership Award 2015" for its exemplary leadership work in community development from British Columbia Council for International Cooperation (BCCIC), B.C., Canada.
B. National Awards
1. In 2009, TSS was selected the best NGO of Ramechhap second time and awarded for excellence by District Development Committee, Ramechhap in 2009. The DDC is the district level provincial government.
2. In 2002, TSS was selected the best NGO of Ramechhap district and awarded for excellence by District Development Committee, Ramechhap.
3. In 1997, TSS was selected among over 3,000 NGOs working in Central Development Region and awarded for excellence with a cash prize of Rs. 25,000 by Ministry of Social Welfare. Administratively, Nepal has been divided into five development regions.
4. In 1988, TSS was awarded for excellence with a running shield by Social Welfare Council (SWC) in 1988. The SWC was formed by the Government of Nepal to oversee the NGO/INGO sector.